Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
State and federal laws are clear with regard to an employee’s right to work in an environment free from sexual harassment of any kind.
You are constitutionally protected from such behavior. Yet, thousands of Texans are forced to deal with sexual harassment every day. If you are being sexually harassed at work, don’t be afraid to fight back. Seek the advice of an experienced Houston, Texas,sexual harassment attorney.
At the Law Offices of Ben Dominguez, we represent employees throughout the Greater Houston area who are being sexually harassed on the job. Employees are often hesitant to pursue legal action for fear of retaliation in the form of termination, demotion or further harassment. You have the law to protect you against such behavior, and our firm will be there to represent you should the need arise.
Se habla español.
Recognizing Sexual Harassment In The Workplace
- Unwanted sexual touching, simulated sexual conduct and other physical acts
- Sexual Comments or Innuendos
- Threats of termination for refusal to engage in a sex act
- Promise of employment in exchange for sex
- Sexual assaults
- Displaying provocative or sexually explicit posters or photos
- Persistent offensive jokes or name-calling